Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Free Beach Reads? Let's Kick Off the Summer with a YA Book Drop!

True to most trends, this GotYA blogger was late to the party and missed Operation Teen Book Drop that readergirlz, Guys Lit Wire, and YALSA hosted again this year.

Inspired by Operation TBD, you're cordially invited to the GotYA Book Drop!

Date: NOW!
Time: NOW!
Who: YOU!
Where: Anywhere!
RSVP: gotyablog@yahoo.com or @theGotYA on Twitter

Print the bookplate below and paste it into your favorite YA book(s) and drop them all over town. Then let us know about it via email or Twitter. We'll let your fellow GotYA readers know where they can find your dropped book! Really, who doesn't love free books, right?

Find a book? Let us know about it! We'd love pics of drops and finds too!

Let the GotYA Book Drop begin!

4 comments:

Kathleen Peacock said...

This is such a cool idea! I'd love to find a book this way.

Katie Ashley said...

Awesome post Jamie! It's always awesome to pay it forward with books.

Debra Driza said...

LOVE IT! I would LOVE to find a book like this too-WOOT! I am sooo doing this in San Diego--YAY! :D

Leah said...

I'm so going to do this, but I'll have to wait until I'm in a big city. Maybe I'll leave one at the movie theater on Eclipse opening and sit back to watch what happens.