Friday, June 3, 2011

Divergent Faction Challenge. Accio Sorting Hat!

LAST WEEK I MISSED CANDOR. 

Let me be honest with you.  I always do pretty well with candor.  (See what I did there?)


But online, can you really put your candor out there?  There's been way too much talk about this already, and it's come down to this:  If you're an aspiring author, do as your Mama always told you...If you don't have something nice to say...



Keep your big trap shut!


Moving on to ERUDITE.

Even though the official Harry Potter online sorting hat put me in Ravenclaw, I have little use for this house...I mean faction.  Sure, smart people are necessary.  Where would we be without Thomas Edison, or Albert Einstein? 

That's usin' your noggin.
But let's be honest, we all know how awkward braniacs without any social skills can be.  Being in Erudite, or Ravenclaw--either/or--would be a bit like living with Sheldon Cooper.

You love me, Jamie.
I do. :)


6 comments:

Debra Driza said...

I like Candor, too! (that way, I avoid the whole roasting tushy possibility!)

=D

Kaitlin Ward said...

Sheldon rocks. I would not want to live with him though.

J.S. Wood said...

Love the post!! It's awesome :D

Deb said...

Is it too candid to say that, though I love my baby daddy's show-o'-employ (that'd be The Big Bang Theory), I cannot stand the word "bazinga"? :)

To be fair, I think I like that word a lot more than I'd like living with Sheldon!

Sarah Nicolas said...

I <3 Erudite.

And Sheldon Cooper :-)

Alina Florence said...

I like this blog, the writing was creative and so fictional, I mean I love how you have included creativity in it. I mean I give essay writing help online and when I get too tired from it, I write fiction it has become my one way to release my frustration and stress. I am thinking to make a platform where I could share my fictional stories. Anyways, this is amazing thank you for sharing it!