Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cover Love!

A new edition of Cover Love!
We start with:
Blood Red Road by Moira Young


(US, UK, Dutch)
I really like the US cover, especially the font but the UK cover is something you can't walk past without looking. It's definitely eye-catching.

Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick




(US, UK, German)
I really like the German cover but from what I've heard about ASHES the US cover might fit better because the book is pretty scary.

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley




(Australia, US, Spanish)

I first noticed this book because of the Australian cover. It's pretty striking but I really like the US cover too.

What do you think?

10 comments:

JEM said...

It seems like all of the German covers I see in these editions are focused on really striking eyes. They must have a thing about eyes :). I love this feature, keep it up!

commutinggirl said...

Great post! Very interesting to see the different takes on a story by their covers in the many countries they may be published in...(The difference between the Spanish Graffiti moon cover vs the two others made me go "is that even the same book?" :-)

Charmaine Clancy said...

This time I don't like the US covers, the first I love the UK, the second the German and the last the Australian.

Mia Hayson said...

There is actually another UK cover for Blood Red Road that is JUST as eyecatching. Instead of white, it is red (a picture of a barren landscape with the sky blood red, so fabs) with a silhouette of the MC. I LOVE IT. I really think the covers for that are excellent.

:)

jamesmitges said...

What is it that drives you crazy and puts you in the world of unseen fantasies at times. What drives you to endless imaginative possibilities and helps you ease up your mind and gives you the chance to be thankful for the gifts granted by nature. All this is done through inspirational music, which means we can reclaim our true freedom and be born again.

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

parfums said...

Nice blog
Parfum pas cher

aman kesherwani said...

Nice Site I Am Impresed

World Largest Mp3 Collection......Sites

songspk

Boss songspk

songspk

Boss songspk

mp3 download

Fresher Requirtment


aman kesherwani said...

Verry Nice Site.. How to Create This Site ...

World Largest Mp3 Collection......Sites

songspk

Krrish 3 songspk

songspk

Krrish 3 songs download

Krrish 3 mp3 download


megahrental said...

very good article and useful, thank you for the information!