These are only my opinion, and are in no specific order. Feel free to add to the list!
1. Evermore by Alyson Noël
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. Fade by Lisa McMann
6. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
7. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
8. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
9. Willow by Julia Hoban
10. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Can’t wait to see what 2010 has in store. If you don’t have any of these books on your bookshelf, you need to go buy them now, now, now!
Original post published by former OPWFT contributor Becca. To view the original post and reader comments, please click here.